Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 63

Thread: Danny McGough!!!!!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member jason727's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2004
    Posts
    201
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow this got bad quick. I dont know geekgirl personally, but i was a huge fan before my uncle started playing with Social D whos to say she wasn't. Does that mean I shouldn't be here, because of a family member? Ive never asked my uncle whether he cared if he was a member or not. I know he likes what he does no matter what his position is or who hes playing with.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Glenn Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2003
    Posts
    784
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jesus, look at this monster thread that we started here really over nothing..... This needs to stop right here. Raptorchild, I want you to know that I apologize for the manner in which I spoke to you in my last comment. I know that it was uncalled for and there was no need for that. In geekgirlxx's defense anyone here has the right to post or read this message board regaurdless of their connection to this band. You were out of line on that one. Hopefully we will see more "friendly" posts now because of this...

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Glenn Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2003
    Posts
    784
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jesus, look at this monster thread that we started here really over nothing..... This needs to stop right here. Raptorchild, I want you to know that I apologize for the manner in which I spoke to you in my last comment. I know that it was uncalled for and there was no need for that. In geekgirlxx's defense anyone here has the right to post or read this message board regaurdless of their connection to this band. You were out of line on that one. Hopefully we will see more "friendly" posts now because of this...

  4. #24
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by The Real TERK:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by two drink minimum:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by GretschyGreaser1979:
    I hate to be a troll but did the OP just capitalize EVERY word in that post??? Dear God please make it stop...
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I second that. It's unreadable.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Hey Fuck Off You Fuckin Pussies!! hEY iS tHIS bETTER. hoW abouT thiS. I Try And Give Some Guy Credit And All You Two Is Talk Shit About How I Fuckin Type. Hey twodrinks Aren't You The Fuckin Hillary Puppet Fuck You You Fuckin Fuck. You Know What Next Time You Two See A post That I Started or Reply To, Don't Bother Reading It. Sorry I Won't Conform To How You Want Me To Type. Fuckin Hillary Clinton Jack Off.

    <font color="#FFFF00"><font size="1">[ January 01, 2008 03:44 PM: Message edited by: The Real TERK ]</font></font>
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">lol

  5. #25
    Inactive Member The Real TERK's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2007
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This Did Get Ugly Quick. I Think It's Frustaration And The Need For A New Social Distortion Album. Anyways Can't We All Get Along? We All Should Be Nice To Each Other (Including Myself). We Are Starting To Act Like Whinny Ass Fans. I Sure Hope The Emos Don't Read This Post. LOL. Happy New Year Everybody And I Hope You All Have A Great 2008. Danny My Man You Are A Made Man.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member GretschyGreaser1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2004
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really think you are trying too hard. When you decide that your typing has to be different and have to consciously capitalize the first letter of every word you are just trying too hard...

    If you want to make your point at least make it readable. I don't want to have an epileptic seizure just to figure out what you wrote.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member golden*****'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    THIs Is FUCKINg HILARIOUs. KEEp Up THe GOOd WORk EVERYONe!

  8. #28
    Inactive Member golden*****'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd POSt MORe Re: THIs, BUt WITh My MOTHEr BEINg In THe BANd ANd ALL, I CAN't BE OBJETIVe ENOUGh To RESPONd WITHOUt BEINg BIASEd.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member The Real TERK's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2007
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by GretschyGreaser1979:
    I really think you are trying too hard. When you decide that your typing has to be different and have to consciously capitalize the first letter of every word you are just trying too hard...

    If you want to make your point at least make it readable. I don't want to have an epileptic seizure just to figure out what you wrote.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Who The Hell Are You To Decide How I Type. Yeah I'm Trying To Hard, That's Fuckin Funny. Your The One With The Problem, Don't Get All Shitty Because You Live In Utah. Are You Going to Tell Me Not To Drink Or Not To Smoke? Fuck Off And Quit Being A Bitch. I Can't Believe Some Of You People. Is Your Fuckin Life That Bad That You Have To Critize How People Do Things. Fuck I'm Sick Of This Shit Fuck You And The Assholes Like You. I Like Most Of You On This Board But This Is My Last Fuckin Post. I Can't Take This Shit From Some Of You Dumb Fucks. Your So Fuckin Cool And Your Fuckin Right About Everything And Everyone Else Is Less Than You. No Wonder Mike Ness Hates The Computer. It's Probably Because Of Stupid Fucks Like You. I Wish I Were In Your Town So I Could Punch Your Fuckin Teeth Out. Damn Some Of You Are Just So Fuckin Posh And Rude It Makes Me Sick. Everything Mike And The Whole Punk Movement Was Against Is On This Board. I Respect Most Of You But There Is Just Too Much Stupid Shit Going On Around Here. Glenn76, SDsickboy, wolfpits, geekgirl, saintofcircumstance, Jason727, SocialFUKIND, hotrodder82, And Yes lespaulplayer Keep It Real Nice Knowing You And Have A Good One. raptor, twodrink, GretschyGreaser1979 And All The Rest Like You Fuck You. LATER YOU FUCKS. PEACE TO ALL THE REAL DIEHARDS. Last Post Hey Glenn I Will Keep In Touch With You And Sdsickboy i will Send You Some More Shows When I Get A Chance (I Found A Bunch Of Real Rare Shit I Came Across).

  10. #30
    Inactive Member mawpizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 14th, 2005
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Jesus was BROWN:
    Dude Fucking Right On Bro...Don't Take No Shit From Nobody. These Fucking New School Kids Try And Tell You How To Do Everything Starting With Your Typing. Next They'll Be Telling You Your Wrong For Banging Your Sister Too.....

    "JWB" (...Illiteracy For The Win)
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">lmfao

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •